Last Updated: Sep 24, 2012
Check this Guide for must-have settings & other important info:
- Learn Premier Pro CS5 and CS5.5 | Adobe TV
Full playlist of tutorials from Adobe TV.
- Getting Started (GS): What is Adobe Premier Pro CS5?
"Learn about video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. Import assets, find footage with Speech Search and Face Detection, composite and apply effects with the Mercury Playback Engine, and output through the Adobe Media Encoder."
- The basic Adobe Premier Pro workflow
Learn the steps of the basic Adobe Premiere Pro workflow, from importing to editing to exporting.
- GS-02: Understanding pixel aspect ratio
"Learn how to eliminate image distortion by identifying the pixel aspect ratio of your assets, and choosing sequence presets to match."
- GS-03: Importing files into Adobe Premiere Pro
"Learn how to import files with the Import command, the Media Browser, and Adobe Bridge. Also, learn the advantages of using the Media Browser for file-based assets."
- The full playlist of tutorials from Adobe TV